Dogg's Droppings

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bike Riding

Just returned from a bike ride. Not a long enough bike ride because I've been slacking something terrible. Got very much out of the habit of riding during the winter. It was always too cold, or too windy, or I didn't have enough time. I knew those were just excuses, and sure enough, they have carried over to summer. I honestly can't say if I can motivate myself enough to ride as much as I used to. Used to ride 3-4 days a week, at least 10 miles per ride. We shall see.

One of the pleasures of being on the bike though, besides the obvious of it being very good for my health... I can fire up the Ipod and get lost in music.

Today's playlist consisted of the year 1974: Allman Brothers "Blue Sky", "One Way Out", Joan Baez "Imagine, The Legend Of Billy Rose" "In The Quiet Morning," Paul Anka "Jubilation", Chuck Berry "My Ding a Ling", Clapton "Let It Rain", Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose "Too Late To Turn Back Now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home