Dogg's Droppings

Friday, August 11, 2006

Today It Started...

I needed my own space. Who knows where this is gonna go.

Today I saw World Trade Center. Wasn't sure I should, but decided all movies don't have to "entertain." I knew I was in for a rough experience in the theatre. A few teenagers persisted in talking and lighting up the whole place with their cell phones. A couple of people walked out. But overall, it was a fairly quiet and respectful audience.

Excellent movie. Very well done, most compelling. Only dragged for a tiny bit, in the middle, but I guess that helped make the point of how hopeless these two guys were feeling, buried beneath tons of rubble. I'm not really a Nicholas Cage fan, but he did a great job... playing an ordinary Port Authority Policeman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home